– 45 ml (3 tbsp) Parmesan & Artichoke dip mix
– 125 g (1/2 cup/4 oz) cream cheese, softened
– 125 ml (1/2 cup/4 oz) real mayonnaise
– 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
– 1 can 390 g (13.75 oz) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
In a bowl, combine 1st 4 ingredients.
Mix in grated cheese, spinach and artichokes.
Transfer to a heat-proof dish and bake (without lid) at for 15-20 minutes.
Ingredients: Onion, garlic, leek, chives, parsley, sea salt, black pepper, mustard, lemon juice powder (corn syrup solids, lemon juice solids, lemon oil), parmesan cheese (milk, salt, cheese cultures, enzymes), whey, disodium phosphate, lactic acid, corn starch, red bell pepper, herbs and spices, hydrolyzed corn protein, silicon dioxide.
90 g / 3.2 oz
Makes 12 cups